Motorcycle Accident Attorney Near Me in Palm Beach County FL
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating and life-changing events. They often result in serious injuries, long recovery times, and extensive medical bills. If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident, it’s important to work with an experienced personal injury attorney who can help you understand your rights and seek the compensation you deserve.
At Simko Law Group, we understand the unique challenges that motorcycle accident victims face, and we are committed to helping them get back on their feet. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling motorcycle accident cases, and we work tirelessly to help our clients achieve the best possible outcome for their case.
We understand that every motorcycle accident is different, and we take a personalized approach to each case we handle. We work closely with our clients to understand the specific circumstances of their accident, and to develop a strategy that is tailored to their individual needs and goals.
Some of the common injuries that motorcycle accident victims suffer from include broken bones, head injuries, spinal cord injuries, and road rash. These injuries can be incredibly serious and may require extensive medical treatment, rehabilitation, and ongoing care.
Motorcycle accidents are unfortunately common in Florida, and the state consistently ranks among the highest in the United States in terms of motorcycle fatalities and injuries. Here are some statistics related to motorcycle accidents in Florida:
- According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, there were 8,541 motorcycle crashes in Florida in 2020, resulting in 7,660 injuries and 459 fatalities.
- Florida has the highest rate of motorcycle crash deaths in the United States, with a rate of 8.8 deaths per 100,000 registered motorcycles, compared to the national average of 5.3 deaths per 100,000 motorcycles.
- In 2020, nearly 60% of all motorcycle crashes in Florida involved a collision with another motor vehicle.
- In 2020, alcohol was a contributing factor in 25% of fatal motorcycle crashes in Florida.
- Motorcyclists over the age of 50 are at a higher risk of being involved in a fatal crash than younger riders. In 2020, riders over the age of 50 accounted for nearly 60% of all motorcycle fatalities in Florida.
- The majority of fatal motorcycle crashes in Florida occur on weekends, with Saturday being the most dangerous day for motorcyclists.
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, it’s important to seek medical attention right away and to contact an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our attorneys can help you navigate the complex legal process, and work to hold the responsible parties accountable for their actions.
We are committed to helping motorcycle accident victims seek the compensation they deserve for their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. Don’t wait to seek legal help if you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help.