Truck Accident Attorney Near Me in Palm Beach County FL
Truck accidents can be devastating, causing serious injuries and even fatalities. If you have been involved in a truck accident, it’s important to work with an experienced personal injury attorney who can help protect your rights and pursue compensation for your injuries and losses.
We recognize that truck accidents can result in serious injuries, including broken bones, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and even wrongful death. We work closely with our clients to understand the full extent of their injuries and losses, and we pursue maximum compensation to help them recover and move forward with their lives.
In a truck accident case, there may be multiple parties who could be held responsible, including the truck driver, the trucking company, the truck manufacturer, or the company responsible for loading the truck. Our attorneys are skilled at investigating the accident, gathering evidence, and identifying all potentially liable parties.
According to data from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, there were 32,432 crashes involving commercial motor vehicles in Florida in 2020. These crashes resulted in 222 fatalities and 2,270 injuries.
Here are some additional statistics on truck accidents in Florida:
- In 2020, there were 4,048 crashes involving a truck tractor with a semi-trailer. These crashes resulted in 65 fatalities and 1,377 injuries.
- In the same year, there were 2,182 crashes involving a truck tractor with two trailers. These crashes resulted in 14 fatalities and 267 injuries.
- The most common cause of commercial motor vehicle crashes in Florida is failure to yield the right-of-way, which was a factor in 8,453 crashes in 2020.
- Speeding was a factor in 1,196 commercial motor vehicle crashes in Florida in 2020.
- Driver inattention was a factor in 974 commercial motor vehicle crashes in Florida in 2020.
If you have been involved in a truck accident, it’s important to act quickly to protect your rights and pursue compensation. Our attorneys are available to meet with you for a free consultation to discuss your case and help you understand your options. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless we recover compensation for you. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help.